Enjoy a long lunch over the famous Tapas tower. A feast for two that can be enjoyed either within the Verandah Restaurant or outside on a picnic table amoungst the relaxing grounds of Calais Estate.
The Tapas Tower consists of delights such as:
(Note: This menu is current to Spring 2017, please check with The Verandah Restaurant website for any menu changes.)
- House made dips with grilled sour dough
- Warmed olives
- Fattoush salad
- Szechuan baby calamari palm sugar dressing
- Porcini risotto browns tomato chutney
- Carolina pork slider apple sauce
- Lamb kofta
- Hand cut chips with aioli
Add something sweet:
- Spanish churros with dark & white chocolate dipping sauce
$80 per tower, $90 with dessert and serves two. Visit The Verandah Website for further information and to book, click here.